1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

couple of chicks for sale - texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue90292, Feb 6, 2008.

1. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    i have a couple of chickens for sale. a red (or maybe buff) silkie baby. have no idea what the sex is since its a silkie. your guess is as good as mine. she's (hopeful thinking) is $6. she's about a 4 weeks old i think. i also have a phoenix X (standard size). i know she's a female. if she's not i'll buy her back. anyway, she's $5. also about 4 weeks old. they both still need heat lamps.

i'll bring them to the waco PCOT meeting if anyone is interested that will be at the BBQ lunch.

i also still have the pair of bantam white rocks and a pair of araucanas but they aren't tufted or rumpless.

michele

2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Hum... Waco is still 3hrs. from me which is a bit far. Anyways, how much are you asking for the White Rocks?

3. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:lol. i'm driving 3 hours to get to waco myself from houston. but then i'm picking up some seramas and stuff.

i'm asking $20 at my feed store. if i don't sell them this weekend, i'll probably reduce my price.

michele

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by