Coupon train

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Morgaine, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Texas
    Does anyone here participate in a coupon train? I'm always up to adding to the stash.

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

I used to.........you outta start one here [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I am game, I NEED Purina coupons and have plenty of Honor ones to pass along. [​IMG] Please and thank you Kari

4. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    What is a coupon train?

We have a lady that comes in where I work on Monday mornings when the paper guy drops off the Monday papers and picks up the unsold Sunday papers, he gives her all the old papers except the first section of the paper as he needs that section to turn in for re-imbursment and the rest of the paper would just end up in the trash apparently. A few weeks ago there was a coupon in there for Peter Pan P-nutbutter for $1.00 off. Well the store I work at had that same p-nut butter on sale for $1.00. She cut out 15 coupons out of the stack of papers she got from the paper guy and ended up getting 15 jars of p-nutbutter for free. Well she had to pay around .18 cents or something like that for the tax.

Man I bet there are alot of things you coupon experts have come across. What are some other examples of great things like this? It sounds like it can be alot of fun if you have the right coupon and the time to look through them and find the store with the better prices. I am just now learning about this and am open to ideas for this.

Jayare

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Texas
    Jayare's Chicks :

What is a coupon train?

When I've done coupon train's in the past there is a list of everyone's names and addresses and say I started it, I would send all of my extra coupons to the first person on the list. She takes out the ones she wants and adds all her extra coupons to the envelope and sends the coupons and list to the next person on the list. It keeps going till it gets to the last person on the list, me, and then I send it back to the first person on the list again. It's a great way to extra coupons, you would really be surprised and the ones you get. As long as everyone on the list is committeed to sending it off in a timely manner and how many people are on the list, You get an envelope full of coupons about once a month give or take.​

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  6. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Add me on if you want to do it I would love too. [​IMG]

7. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    I love coupons!! [​IMG]

8. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps