Im just so so sad. I can't snap out of it. All the rain we had caused a delay on the coop. I thought they would be fine, 6ft brick wall and then 6ft chain link fence turns out not to be safe from stupid coyotes. I have been crying for days. I do have 23 of their eggs that have been sitting on the kitchen counter for up to two weeks. Do you think if I put them in a bator they have a chance? I would sure love to have their off spring. DH says rain or shine he will finish the coop and area. I hate coyotes!