1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cracked and whole corn

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by stoutsfarm, Sep 12, 2011.

1. stoutsfarm

stoutsfarm Out Of The Brooder

Jul 30, 2011
    alamance county n.c.
    I wrote about this a while back, we are small farm in alamance county n.c., we raise our own corn and are offering it for sale, whole $8.00 for 50 lbs, cracked for $9.00 for 50lbs and we also have oats that we can run through the mill that are available whole or partly crushed for the same amounts. there is a brice break in bulk qty's also if you have barrels that you want to put it in. also this corn was harvested less than a week ago, so it is fresh, and the moisture content is 13%, suitable for 1 year storage according to state guidelines. thank you

please call if interested Greg Stout 336-290-3089

2. Barry Natchitoches

Barry Natchitoches Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2008
    Tennessee
    What varieties of corn are you growing?

And what quantity do you have to sell?

3. stoutsfarm

stoutsfarm Out Of The Brooder

Jul 30, 2011
    alamance county n.c.
    Mostly Pioneer corn, oats, not sure on variety, can find out for you if you like, qtys on oats are around 500 bushels, on corn not sure still harvesting but somewhere around 2,000 to 2500 bushels available

4. Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay

Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:At $1 per 50 lb bag you are charging $40 per ton for cracking? WOW, good for you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by