I am on day 5 of a batch of Barred Rocks, BBS Rocks and Penciled Rocks. I opened the 'bator this morning to candle the eggs and got "blasted" by a horrible smell. As I took the eggs out to check them, I found the "offender". It was a cracked, slightly weeping BR egg. It had not exploded or anything, but it did smell horrible. All my other eggs (except 3) are developing well. My question is, "would this egg have contaminated my other eggs?" Am I at risk for a major bacterial problem or anything like that? THANKS for any advise!!!