1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Crackhead sings at funeral - Hilarious Video - Gotta see

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by ruth, Sep 23, 2009.

1. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    If you have not already seen this video - you must watch it. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. Watch all the way to the end - it gets even better.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  2. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    ooh boy.. and did you see the grannies fighting.. [​IMG]

4. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    What I find particularly funny is that he seems to know the tune and carrys it pretty well and actually got some of the first words right - other than Omazing Grace. But the rest - geez - what happened? Why didn't someone make him sit down?

Our part time employee showed us this today and Boaz had a mouth full of coffee when it blew all over the room and floor - we laughed even harder.

5. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. BarkerChickens

BarkerChickens Microbrewing Chickenologist

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    [​IMG] Gotta love the folks in the church that just sang along and were patient! I don't think he's a crackhead...I think he was mentally challenged....and tone deaf. But, he sure did give it his all...including the yelling (errr....I mean singing) in the mic towards the end!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  7. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Quote:I'm not sure about mentally challenged. He seemed to speak alright in the beginning. Not exactly sure what his problem was but it sure was funny.

You know the people at the funeral had to be cracking up even though it was a funeral.

8. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    I just watched it again and I think I've figured it out. Poor man had just been to the dentist and his novacaine just kicked in. [​IMG]

9. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
    Kids, don't do crack. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by