Craigslist MS Chicken Coops

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SittinPretty, Nov 2, 2008.

1. SittinPretty

SittinPretty Out Of The Brooder

Sep 16, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    http://memphis.craigslist.org/grd/902525436.html
    I
    found this ad this morning.
    Here is part of the ad:
    We have two chicken pens available. The smaller one is one piece so it's easy to move around your yard. It's about 4' long by 4' wide and about 4' tall. It has a covered perch and next box with a small door you can reach in to get your eggs. There is no floor in the covered area where the chickens sleep so no clean up. The manure drops to the ground where you can rake it up or move the cage to a new area and leave it for fertilizer. We are asking $175.00 for the small cage.

The larger cage is nice and roomy. The run is 8' long by 41" wide and about 4' tall with 2 doors. The house is separate and is 2' deep with a perch and a nest box. There is a small door for you to reach in to get your eggs. The floor to the house has wire on the floor and the roof opens for ease in keep cleaning and a separate door so you can close your chickens up. It could also be used for a rabbit. We are asking $375.00 for the large cage.

2. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    boy, i wish someone would post something like that here. i would get both!

3. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    They would freeze to death in NY [​IMG]

4. SittinPretty

SittinPretty Out Of The Brooder

Sep 16, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    If I had the money I would buy them for my silkies, but I've spent my money getting silkies. [​IMG]

5. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    msbear freeze is a strong word. just because we have already gotten two feet of snow in some places and had a snow day, doesn't mean freeze....... close thou lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by