Craigslist....orange Mass

hu.gif
Didn't you tell me that you only have an acre? How on earth do you keep so many critters....and why would you want more? OMG......you make me look normal with all mine
roll.png
thanks....i think LOL

well i bored my donkey in Ct . and the chickens and ducks walk around the acre all day and then at night they go into thier barns . i have plenty of spcae for all the animals . My 2 barns are heated and insulated and have electricity and water . My dogs are 5 yorkies and a chiahuahua and an australian cattle dog . so they have thier own pen to go in as well . We had 4 cats but today Simba past away he was 15 years old

and all of my chickens are bantams except for 3 and i am getting rid of 5 geese and the 2 pot bellie pigs . And you can never have enough chickens

I'm sorry to hear you lost one of your cats. Most important thing anyway is that you love your animals. I think it is obvious that you love animals. They sure are alot of work. As for the ad in orange, i think that some people dont check their email very often. Hope you hear back soon
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom