1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Craigslist -PA -Want To Buy Hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MrsCountryChick, Jul 14, 2008.

1. MrsCountryChick

MrsCountryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    PA
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  2. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    it was flagged for removal...lol

3. MrsCountryChick

MrsCountryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    PA
    Quote:What do you mean? [​IMG] The Ad is still current as of this posting right now. & not flagged to be removed.

I posted this hoping to help someone who was looking to thin their flock & sell hens [​IMG]

4. palabeco

palabeco Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    S.W. PA
    yup, flagged for removal

5. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Yep! Gone bye-bye.

6. Mom2Cool

Mom2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Quote:What do you mean? [​IMG] The Ad is still current as of this posting right now. & not flagged to be removed.

I posted this hoping to help someone who was looking to thin their flock & sell hens [​IMG]

I'm confused as well why would it be flagged and removed? Are they removing ads for people looking to see their chickens on craigslist too?

7. Mom2Cool

Mom2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008

I'm confused as well why would it be flagged and removed? Are they removing ads for people looking to see their chickens on craigslist too?

correction see should be sell

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by