Craziest/Weirdest/Dumbest things people have said about our farm animals/products/chickens/eggs/meat

Enola has the popcorn. And I promise I'll try to be good. However, if someone gives me an irresistible straight line, all bets are off!
You better be good! :D

I don't want this thread being shut down...and BTW I AM a pre-teen so maybe that'll make people try to be good lol

Ah the preteen years...

Anyway, I got my hen saddles delivered to my office and when I opened them my coworker was confused.

Tried explaining that they were for when the roos get too excited but she checked out a long time ago.

Overheard telling the boss that I play dress up with the chickens. Same coworker also shakes her pomchi bald on the back and belly so she can put em in sweaters!

Ah the preteen years...

Anyway, I got my hen saddles delivered to my office and when I opened them my coworker was confused.

Tried explaining that they were for when the roos get too excited but she checked out a long time ago.

Overheard telling the boss that I play dress up with the chickens. Same coworker also shakes her pomchi bald on the back and belly so she can put em in sweaters!

lol!

My roo is a bantam...and I have one Bramha hen. She is very submissive. But he's just NOT big enough. At all. I tried to catch him after he came strutting out of the coop form their 'meeting' and he ran off the ramp into their water bucket! ha. I told him he should look where he was walking instead of strutting and looking at me lol
I know it's not the topic but I had to share loL!

lol!

My roo is a bantam...and I have one Bramha hen. She is very submissive. But he's just NOT big enough. At all. I tried to catch him after he came strutting out of the coop form their 'meeting' and he ran off the ramp into their water bucket! ha. I told him he should look where he was walking instead of strutting and looking at me lol
I know it's not the topic but I had to share loL!

hahahahahaha! Nothing like the mental image of a cocky bantam rooster strutting right into a water bucket!

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom