~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
DMRippy, if you build one, I will buy! LOL!
I keep pondering building my own. I am not sure I can. Anything electrical scares me.
I built a small motor in 8th grade and although my teacher said it was the nicest looking one, it wouldn't run. I had to rebuild it and again, looked good, but would not run. He passed me because he felt sorry for me - and I had the nicest looking one.

I will have to watch the CM auction. Maybe I can find another broody...

Do you know anyone that could wire it? It really is simple. I get my son to do all that kinda stuff. Building the incubator is easy.. the trick is regulating it. I got a digital thermostat and that has been a DREAM! I have info in my siggy.

.... your broody has till 10 am Monday
gig.gif

Arielle

Crowing
8 Years
Feb 19, 2011
Massachusetts, USA
Quote: Wiring is pretty easy!! I had never wired ANY THING in my life and I did it. I used wiring instructions I found on BYC. Built it in a few hours once I had all the parts. Henny PEnny just hatched out a turkey poult! THe egg never made it into the hatcher!
yesss.gif
You have a couple days to build it since Donna'seggs wouldn't ship until Monday!

Last edited:

Brown Chicka Brown Cow

Songster
9 Years
Apr 16, 2011
Western Middle Tennessee
DMRippy, if you build one, I will buy! LOL!
I keep pondering building my own. I am not sure I can. Anything electrical scares me.
I built a small motor in 8th grade and although my teacher said it was the nicest looking one, it wouldn't run. I had to rebuild it and again, looked good, but would not run. He passed me because he felt sorry for me - and I had the nicest looking one.

I will have to watch the CM auction. Maybe I can find another broody...
Stupid question I'm sure, but I have to ask. What is the CM auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom