Crazy agricultural dreams :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hcammack, Jun 13, 2008.

1. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    So I could not go to sleep last night I basiacaly passed out from being so tired at 1am and woke up at 4. When I went to bed I was thinking about agriculture. I remembered milking from camp and I must have been there in my dream because I woke up so I could go milk (I have not had to milk that early in 3 years) [​IMG] well I went to let the hens out (they were vary pleased to be let out so early) well lets just say I spent 30 minuets wandering through are yard and pondering about the location of our "goat shed" [​IMG] wow I really need goats now I never thought this would happen [​IMG] I just literally spent 30 minuets looking for my goat so I could milk her on time. Thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

Henry

2. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    LOL Henry!!!! You should be dreaming of girls, not plowing fields!!!! lol! Now, me....I dream about Nicholas Cage....Daniel Craig...George Clooney......and a few others...lol!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    LOL usually it is about girls [​IMG] plowing fields with me [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  4. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    [​IMG]
    "She thinks my tractor's sexy"

5. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Quote:There ya go!!!! LOL!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    my dad told my son, when he told his dad he wanted to take over the farm he wished he would have hit him upside the head with a shovel. Its getting so hard to make a go at it. But I wouldnt give up that part of my childhood for anything. Im thinking now...sheep? Goats? Cows? Im so happy to be back out here after 12 years in town. Its truely in your blood to want to live that way.

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    [​IMG] in this thread...hehehehehehe

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by