Crazy bator dream

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by RockyToggRanch, Dec 23, 2008.

1. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Maybe it's the stress of the holidays and hatching at the same time, IDK. But last night I had the most ridiculous dream that I decided my eggs needed help hatching. So I cracked one and started peeling the shell back and there was the cutest little yellow tiger kitten in it. The rest of the eggs had the same kitties, although different sizes. So I was putting up a poster at Agway for day old kittens..just hatched. I need a break.

2. Rooster Ray

Rooster Ray Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    South West Michigan
    Only a couple more days till we can all get whats left of our minds back LOL.

3. Oh Cindy! I want some 'tiger eggs'!
    The first time I was hatching Naked Necks, I had nightmares they hatched all naked and scaley and were slithering around in the hatcher --- freaked me out.
    Just last week, I dreamed the temps spiked to 110 and when Hubby finally woke me up I had the top off the hatcher and was pouring cold water in. Almost ruined the eggs, but still had a decent hatch
    (I sleepwalk when I get stressed, try not to do that).

Merry Christmas!
    Lisa

4. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Quote:Oh my gosh, Dipsy! Put a lock on the 'bator at night before you go to sleep! I've never been a sleepwalker, but had a cousin that did and it was scary!
    [​IMG]
    ~Rebecca

5. RockyToggRanch

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    I used sleep walk when I was young. I'd often wake not knowing where I was. Behind the couch, in the laundry, on the porch. If I'm still doing it, at least I put myself back to bed.

6. cozycritters

cozycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    Quote:Whenever I dream about kittens, it turns out that I'm pregnant [​IMG]

7. RockyToggRanch

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Yikes!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by