CRAZY CHICKEN LADY ON THE LOOSE!

happy-chicken

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 3, 2013
UK
Hi everyone!!!

I know you see lots of 'hello' threads, so I'll keep it short and sweet! I love my chickens, they're just pets at the minute but I am aiming to swap out semi-detached house for a smallholding at some point so I can breed and raise chickens to my hearts content.

I currently only have 3 chickens residing here, but 5 fertile eggs in the incubator plus a new GIANT coop/aviary/mansion (lol) will be on the way in a couple of weeks.

In my coop at the minute I have Raisin the Cuckoo Sultan, BOC (big orange chicken) the silkie, and an unnamed buff silkie chick.

I recently had to sell all my chickens and start again as my garden flooded due to lack of drainage, which has now been sorted thank god! I let go of a millfleur bantam (speck) , lavender araucana (pidge), light sussex (barbara), blackrock (sheila), utility brown (gladys), gorgeous buff pekins (wilma and poppet) and a gold spangled appenzeller pair that I hatched. So here I am, starting from scratch (excuse the pun!!!!!)
D.gif

My chicken plans at present are to have my smaller coop with a little flock of serama in, plus a boy to look after them, and in my big giant coop I'm hoping to have sultans, polish and silkies. I love my cute chickens to bits and I can't wait to get going again.

Looking forward to chatting with you all :D

amy the crazy chicken lady xxxxx

Hi, Amy, welcome to BYC - you've come to the right place. There's lots like you on site. After all birds of a feather flock together.

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom