Crazy hat day...opinions??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by baldie, Oct 28, 2009.

1. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Hello, Friday is crazy hat day for my kindergartener...so I made him this hat. It took about 20 mins to make. Do you all think it is "crazy enough" or do you have any ideas on how to make it more "crazy"??? thanks, Chrissie
    [​IMG]

2. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Cute kid. Crazy hat.

3. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Thanks. [​IMG] I have never made a hat... nevermind a "crazy" hat. LOL

4. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    lol thats pretty good!
    Dont want to OVER do it [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Hey Baldie! Get some small branches and spray paint them black and glue them all over. That would be the kicker to make it really CRAZY. Maybe hang some orange pom poms from the branches.

Yep. I am nuts.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  6. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Yeah...I thinking like debi with the orange pom-poms. That would be really simple to add. You did a great job on the hat too, although your little guys looks a little confused....lol...or maybe just downright unhappy! [​IMG]

7. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    LOL...good idea, I didnt even think of pompoms. [​IMG]
    And my boy actually LOVES the hat, but he HATES getting his picture taken. [​IMG]
    You should see his school pictures this year...we sure are gonna have something to laugh it when he gets a little older. [​IMG]

8. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

Pom Poms, tinsel and maybe some googly eyes. Debi's branch idea is good, too.

It's pretty cute as it is, but you'll be amazed at what a couple of little goofy things will do for it!

He's adorable, by the way.

9. baldie

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Thanks. [​IMG] I am so glad I have you all to turn to for help with this. Its supposed to be a "crazy" hat and of course I want it to be the BEST hat in the whole kindergarten class. LOL [​IMG] I will post new pics once I add to the hat. Keep the ideas coming, I have ALL day tomorrow to mess with it. [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

OOOO hang a pair of fangs from one of the tips too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by