Crazy is getting fresh!

buck431397

Songster
10 Years
Aug 29, 2009
Pilesgrove, NJ
I've been giving my flock some treats for the past several days on a pretty regular basis, and my one hen, Crazy Chicken is getting fresh. She's always been a little....different..... as if she lacks that part of the brain that allows you to think before you do something.
hmm.png

It all started with the mealworms, she got most of them- by snatching them out of my fingers before anyone else could.... today after i had given them their sunflower seeds, and i was walking around hunting for missing eggs, she followed me around, and not like the rest- she was stalking me.......

then i went out later and was just chilling, and she came up and pecked at my bracelet, oh and before she was pecking my shoes....

Now, i try to give her the benefit of the doubt because she's , well.... you know......
hu.gif

So how do i keep her in her place?

Sounds to me like she loves you and figures if she follows you around you will give her more treats. Try treating her to a lap snuggle and see what she does. One of my hens pecks at me when she wants to be picked up and cuddled.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom