Cream Crested Legbar eggs 35+ eggs!!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by sonew123, Jan 25, 2014.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi everyone!! I have not sold eggs on here in a very long time because I took a nice long break and cut my bird numbers in half. I have been so busy with children in high school and college now:)

I was collecting these eggs for the past 6-7 days to blow out to make Xmas ornaments..( getting ready ahead of time for 2014s craft fair season) I figured since my CCL girls are laying machines right now I better take advantage of those gorgeous blue eggs!!! I just don't have time to do it right now;( so I'm starting the auction at less than 1$ an egg!!! This auction will include shipping ( that will run me 20+$) extra extras will be included and I will ship Monday!! With few heater packets:) the auction will be closed Sunday night by 8 pm so I can start packing them up to ship first thing Monday morning...I have 8 girls with 1 rooster...Their eggs have bullseyes in everyone I crack...I've been eating their eggs for months now :p

Once these eggs leave my house I guarantee nothing...Its the same thing every breeder has to state I can't control weather, I can't the PO, I can't control anything on how you handle them and incubate them on your end..All I can control is their fertility and my packaging skills. Both are great...I will add photos later when I get a chance:)

Bidding starts at 50$

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Do you have any way (chart) to tell us what "shade" of color your eggs are?

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG]

Sheesh they look washed out in this photo!! These are some of the EXACT eggs that are being sent...I have yet to ever find a great way to show coloration in any of my colored eggs...sorry im afraid this photo doesnt show up very well...

4. enola

Natural light is the key :) is that light from a window that is shining on the 2 eggs in the lower right corner? I see blue there........

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

Lol yes...i took the photo in front of a large set of sliding glass doors..

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

One with a flash one without... I just pulled them out of the nesting boxes :D

[​IMG] the 5 I collected today so far :p

Ok thats the best I can do to show egg color! Lol

7. enola

Very nice color! As I expected after seeing the eggs in the corner of the carton. Great size too.

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Thank you!!

9. brkuk

brkuk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Howell, Mi
    Yes. I'll start. $50.00

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie