Cream Legbar - 4 Hens & 2 Roosters - 10/25/14 born

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Cox114, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Cox114

Cox114 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 7, 2014
    I have 4 hens and 2 roosters, cream legbar, born 10/25/14. This is all I have at this time, so I have no "fillers" to include. Heating pad will be included to help keep chickens warm (Next day delievery will also be used to help insure succuessful shipping). These came from parents I bought off of GreenFire website. They are selling still for around $60 a piece, so great deal here! I will ship next day, so please leave me your phone number when paying so the post office will be able to notify you they came in.

I'm new at listing on this site, so not sure if I'm doing it correctly. Asking $40 for the chickens. It will be an additional $45 to ship them. I'm located in SC, close to NC line (towards Gastonia)...so they can be picked up locally if you are nearby.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  2. purplehen

purplehen Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2012
    East Tennessee
    How far are you from Kingsport Tennessee? I am from that area and could drive up.
    Please consider coming to the APA national show Dec. 6/7 in Knoxville, Tn.

3. Cox114

Cox114 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 7, 2014
    I'm about 3 hours from there. I can always ship. I do next day only. Heat pad with them and a cup of grow gel to help have a successful ship. I don't drop them off at post office till 4:30 the day I ship because truck doesn't pick them up till 5...that way they spend less time in box waiting.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by