Cream Legbar Roosters for sale North Jersey Area

Chicken7777

Songster
13 Years
Oct 10, 2008
North Jersey
Hello and thank you for viewing my listing.

I have young Cream Legbar Roosters available for sale or trade. I was selling breeding pairs and keeping some females for egg laying so now I have some roosters left over I would like to rehome.

For those that do not know about the breed, these chickens are very beautiful once mature with one of the nicest feather colors available in the blue egg laying chicken breed group. They are known for being great layers of Robin blue colored eggs and for their auto sexing genetics. People also use the Rooster feathers for fishing lures and beautiful decorations.

The breed originates from the UK, and were imported to the US not too long ago from Green Fire farms in Florida. I purchased them directly from Green fire farms in Florida and are from the recent UK Jill Reese lines import from improved color and quality. The Roosters range from 4+ months old, born on 08/04/2017 and 08/31.

Please note how much each chick originally costs and the time/expense to raise them as these are a rare breed of chicken.

I am asking $30 for roosters. I am also open to trades depending as to what the barter is. I would be interested in Guineas, Turkeys, etc.

For more information regarding the breed you can visit the Greenfire farms website:

Back
Top Bottom