Cream Legbar size Vs bantams

loobyloo88

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 25, 2014
UK
I'm thinking of adding a cream legbar to my mini flock but I cant work out the comparison on size between a cream legbar and the size of my bantams...I have pekins, australorp bantam, sablepoots and Orpington bantam....how much bigger would a cream legbar be to them? I keep readig they are medium sized but I'm slightly new to chicken keeping!

You don't say, but guessing from the breeds you mention, you're in the UK. Your birds may be a bit different in size than ours in the US. I don't have Cream Legbars so not positive about the size. I'm guessing roosters top out about 7 pounds. Maybe someone that has them can help. you.

Thanks, I am in the UK. The lady I spoke to today when enquiring what bantams she had hatching said that a cream legbar wouldn't stand much taller than our australorp bantam, she also had Ancona bantams which I dont know much about?! but I don't want to take her word and end up tight on space....eek!

There is a Cream Legbar thread. Why don't you ask there. At least they can tell you the weights better than I can. Good luck.

You don't say, but guessing from the breeds you mention, you're in the UK. Your birds may be a bit different in size than ours in the US. I don't have Cream Legbars so not positive about the size. I'm guessing roosters top out about 7 pounds. Maybe someone that has them can help. you.
I am in the United States.

Back
Top Bottom