1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Cream Legbars pullets - correct for cream

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by blackbirds13, Sep 18, 2013.

1. blackbirds13

blackbirds13 Songster

Jun 29, 2010
    Southern New Hampshire
    I have altered the ad one last time in hopes that I can rehome some of them as I need to clean up my schedule for time and I only have so much space.
    I am selling only juvenile pullets. The males and what does not sell I will grow out and have processed this fall.
    They range from 12 to about 8 weeks old with 1 or 2 that are about 6 weeks or so. They are correct for cream, some will have flaws but are perfect for breeding. I have about 4 that do not have a crest ($30). I have 1 that is about 14 weeks that has some green spots on its legs and 2 younger ones that have the same . I have a few that have white spots on the body feathering. They all have yellow legs but some have paler legs than others. Some have no noticeable faults at this time but I would never say they are perfect.
    I am only selling for local pickup at this point. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  2. jan12

jan12 Songster

Where are you located? (Which town/city)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: