~Create a Cartoon!~

Fluffers

Songster
7 Years
Jan 13, 2013
About 4th in the Pecking order...
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

*dramatic music*

From the creator of Poultry School...
Comes a new thread.
A Really Awesome one
*music gets louder*

CREATE A CARTOON!

Anyways, i got an idea today when i was crawling on the ground giving 2 of my chickens a ride on my back. (do that sometime, they like it because you are warm and the snow is cold!) I thought to myself, "Why not start a thread that brings out all of our creativity and awesomeness?" So here i am making this thread, i had to because the idea kept pecking at me like a chicken that knew i had treats in my hand. So how about i stop and start explaining to you what this is about?

This is how it works:
First you think for a minute, and when you have your character ready, fill out the thingy below, and post it on this thread. It can be poultry, a human, that moldy casserole in your fridge, you name it! (we prefer it is not the casserole though..)

Name
species
favorite snack or meal
vehicle (or whatever he drives)
pet (optional)
picture: (see next paragraph)

Wait! Are there special requirements for my character?

why yes. And now, it is time for a life hack,

By Fluffers

Do you believe you can't draw? Do you have a picture of your character but you feel the need to photoshop it? Do you not have a photoshop app? Do you have Snapchat? If you have answered No to any of these questions skip this paragraph. If you answered yes, READ THIS.

How to do it:

• open your pictures on your phone/tablet.
  • select one picture
  • tap on the icons above the picture you are selecting until you find one that says "share" and tap on snapchat. this will take you to snapchat, along with your picture.
  • use snapchat filters and stickers or emojis to draw/ add stuff to your picture.
  • click on the save button,and it will be saved to your "memories"
go to BYC and upload the picture, it might be on a document called snapchat if you are on android.

The other way of doing this

• tap on your snapchat app
  • take a picture
  • use the filters and other junk it provides for you
  • click save, it will save to memories, blah blah blah go to BYC upload it.

The easier way of doing this

• draw your character
  • take a picture of your drawing
  • upload it to BYC

The easiest way of doing this

• upload a picture of your character.

Can we move on now? come, let's go.

Other requirements

your character can't be taken from a show or the internet. You have to use your brain to think of it. If you just read through all of this none sense am proud of you.

other info
you have to enter your character by December 29, any character posted after that will have to wait until we make another one!
limit 1 character
no cheating (i don't know how you could cheat, but if you find a way don't do it)
Notice: Please try to avoid "copying" other's characters. and if you were copied, don't ruin the thread by ranting and complaining.No one wants to hear you embarrass and make a fool out of yourself.Calmly discuss it in PM.
i will make a poll on December 30, and you need to get your fans together, and have them vote for you!
limit 12 characters in all.

Ok, now what?
advertise it! Start a thread, (a.k.a fan club)
Why?
because January 21, 2017, the poll will expire. And the best, most creative character will win!

(Important, please read below)

If you want to advertise on a thread, please ask the thread starter first, to make sure it is ok with them.

plus i know i'm missing some stuff, if you see anything or have any questions, tell me

Last edited:
Great idea, Fluffers!

Name:Ginger
species :Shapeshifter
favorite snack or meal:Anything with Fish and Meat
vehicle (or whatever he drives):not old enough
pet (optional):she has a pet parakeet name Christmas, because she was given to her Asa gift
Picture(none):She has long gingery hair wih bright green eyes.Her eyes are weird cause her pupils act, just like a cats eye.Cat shapeshifter form:A ginger short hair cat.

Great idea, Fluffers!

pet (optional):she has a pet parakeet name Christmas, because she was given to her Asa gift
Picture(none):She has long gingery hair wih bright green eyes.Her eyes are weird cause her pupils act, just like a cats eye.Cat shapeshifter form:A ginger short hair cat.

Great idea, Fluffers!

Great idea, Fluffers!

nice! Accepted :)

Back
Top Bottom