Create a new chicken page

LibRat

Songster
6 Years
Apr 23, 2013
Illinois
I want to make a page but I am always on my phone. Never on an actual computer... Is it possible? I switch to desktop and for the pictures it pops up enter image URL I've tried different browsers on my phone and I've tried entering image urls from Dropbox but it says failure retrieving URL. Any suggestions or do I have to break down and use the computer? Thanks!

Last edited:
Unfortunately not yet via our mobile system, but if your mobile browser supports it you could try the full "desktop" version of the site by toggling between "mobile / desktop" on the bottom of the page.

Thanks! I tried that but for the picture it asks for image URL which I have no clue lol I will just use the laptop :)

I know this won't really help you but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make a new post/thread thing. I've started two threads before but I don't remember how I did it. obviously I can't start a new thread to ask so I'm just replying on people's threads.

I must not have the correct version of chrome, I cant go to a home page or figure out how too start a neew post. So if you figure it out, id appreciate some help too.

Back
Top Bottom