Credens - A Fantasy/High School RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Ec_Prokta, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

Credens, a mythical city only known in myths and legends, exists to a select few who receive a phone call from a mysterious creature only known as "QB". Most phone calls proceed in the same way: It tells the chosen that the city exists, how to get to it, and that they will be expecting you. A letter is then sent to the chosen's house, telling them of enrollment in their school and life in general. Your parents automatically agree with little to no arguing, despite never even hearing of this QB and a plethora of other things, and you are shipped off to Credens. There, you live in peace in the large, futuristic city and enjoy a wonderful education, but things are not as they seem. Rumors of people, mostly high school students and young workers, having large spikes in depression and then never being seen ever again, on top of a sudden surge of deaths, have been circulating the city for quite a while. And QB seems to be a little off as well, not to mention that Credens is... strange...

This time, I'm trying something different. This RP is loosely based off of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime, but I'll make sure that you all understand all of the elements. Anyway, in this RP, you may have 1 original character and as many characters from various media sources as possible. For example, I could have Altantsetseg Dessislava, an OC of mine, arrive in Credens along with Taokaka from Blazblue, Akemi Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Cirno from Touhou.

Rules:

1. Respect all BYC Rules.
    2. Have at least 1 OC and 1 character from another form of media, like Harry Potter or Hatsune Miku.
    2.1. Your characters may have powers, but make sure that they're not above 21.
    3. Have fun!
    4. If there are any scuffles, PM me.
    5. Any new characters can join in whenever. If you want to take a character out, please PM me so we can fit it into the story.

Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Powers:
    Personality:
    Other:
    Picture:

Characters:

Ec_Prokta:

Name: Altantestseg Dessislava
    Backstory: A drifter of space and dimensions who happened to wash up in this universe.
    Powers: Sings to heal small wounds and to hurt people.
    Personality: Ill, frequently sick, and kind of a moe blob. She's very kind and shy to a fault, frequently having small freakouts over her shyness.
    Other: Carries a book around with her all the time, and frequently tugs on her sleeves.
    Picture: [​IMG]

Name: QB
    Backstory: ???
    Powers: Spoilerish.
    Personality: It's an enigma.
    Other: Will frequently follow others around.

Name: Homura Akemi
    Backstory: Received a call from QB to come live in Credens with the others. She lived all alone in a mysterious apartment in a large city before answering the call.
    Powers: Can transform into a Puella Magi (Magical Girl). She has a shield which she uses to stop time and she also carries an unlimited amount of bombs and pistols in her shield.
    Personality: Cold and distant, and frequently blunt.
    Other: Seems to hate QB.

ChickieBooBoo's Characters:

Name: Leo
    Short Backstory: In various foster homes, always running away because he felt he never belonged. He layer found out that he's a lycanthrope and joined a gang of them living in a bad end of the city. For several years he lived there until the police caught up with his crimes and sent him home, it wasn't long before he recieved the call and was sent to Credens.
    Powers: Can become a werewolf at will and is incredibly strong in his wolf form. He can withstand large amounts of damage to his body without becoming injured and heals faster then the average human being.
    Personality: He is highly aggressive and rarely shows a hint of kindness to others. Once in his wolf form he is virtually uncontrollable and can destroy entire buildings with his massive strenth.
    Other: He has long, sharpened claws with are strong then the claws of a normal wolf and long, jagged fangs coated in a poison that causes immense pain and suffering to the victim. His wolf fur is long and a very dark grey color, it protects his body against weapons like knives and guns.
    Picture:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange
    Short Backstory: Graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1962 and became a Death Eater. She learned a bunch of evil spells from them and left the group after they were killed, eventually coming to Credens.
    Powers: She as the magical ability of a highly skilled Death Eater.
    Personality: She is a dangerous and sadistic murderer who takes great pleasure in torturing others and causing pain and suffering. She is mentally unstable and takes an obvious pleasure in acts of torture and cruelty
    Other: She is highly attractive yet gaunt due to her time in Azkaban and has long, straight black hair and dark heavily lidded eyes. Despite her apparent mental instability, she is a highly skilled witch who should not be underestimated.
    Picture:
    [​IMG]

Pekinlover's Characters:

Character Sheet:
    Name:Cece
    Short Backstory:Nothing much, all that happened to me is i got kicked out of my other school for fighting beucase of the stupid boys and girls their!Im just a girl who is sweet at times and like to meet new people but can get ticked alot and im called a darknesses daughter for my brute strength for some reason?(haha)
    Personality:Im nice at time but if you tick me off you dead(not literally just broken and bruised!)
    Appearance:She has pink hair and green eyes.Has a nice figure and is very beautiful.
    Picture: Could you maybe keep the picture that already has cece on this one.
    Other:Nothin more to know except my dad is a big buisness man and my moms a famous stylist. Also a vampire.
    Picture:when shes in her sweet form
    [​IMG]
    Shes in her strong state
    [​IMG]

Character Sheet:
    Name:Lucy
    Short Backstory:Shes always been alone and lived in an orphan edge but killed everyone becuase they killed a puppy she loved that she found in the woods so she killed all the boys that did it and others as well.And then got captured by a experiment lab and escaped and killed everyone
    Powers:She can explode your head and can chop off any body parts when she wants to just by thinking it.
    Personality:Is very sweet in her La state but when she is in her death state shes gets angry fast and will kill you.
    Other:Shes the strongest killer alive. She used to be a model, and lots of boys like her.
    Picture:When she was young and killed all those kids for killing her puppy.
    [​IMG]
    When she had her metal helmet on becuase they put it on her and she killed everyone.
    [​IMG]
    When shes in her La state
    [​IMG]

Character Sheet:
    Name:Usui T.
    Short Backstory:Has always gone to a normal highschool but got kicked out for fighting for a girl.
    Powers:He can shapeshift into a doberman and has wings that comeout easily.
    Personality:Hes very Brave,strong,and can be nice.But ussually is alone alot.
    Other:Hes very cute.He likes it when girls wear maid outfits.
    Picture:https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/64876_ut.jpg

DuckLover2399's Characters:

Name:Maximum
    Short Backstory:Born in a lab. Kept in a small dog crate until the age of 8. The women that created her took her too a small house in the mountains. She ran for over six years of her life. Then found her mother. She lived with her for 2 years. Then the call from gb came..........
    Powers:She has 14 foot long wings that can carry her over 20,000 feet in the air. She can also speak telepathkly. She is and expert fighter and hider.
    Personality:Fiery gets angry fast. Can be sorta nice. Loving. Doesnt have a bf a is looking
    Other: Max is a skinny girl a with a firey attitude. She has wavy blond hair with deep brown streaks. She is mostly a normal teenager. Except she is 98.99% human and 2% bird. She has a wings that very in color. The top of them being almost a black brown, and the botom being cream. She has been chased for years by the laboratory that created her. She hopes she will have a safe haven here at Credens. She can usually be seen wearing a t-shirt and jeans. She likes to hide her massive 14 ft wings under a black wind breaker.

Chickendiva25's Characters:

Name: Marie Alexandria Clancy (Its the first thing I could think up. [​IMG] )
    Short Backstory: Born into a rather poor family, living in Wales where she was homeschooled. She lived deep within the countryside, and was cut off from other people her age since she was so different from them. Her parents restricted her from many types of socialization, so she didn't have very many friends and isn't very social.
    Powers: She can transform into many different types of things, or in other words, she is a shape shifter. She can change into an inanamite object, or an animal as well. She can change how she looks, but prefers to stay the way she is.
    Personality: Quiet and shy, she doesn't socialize well with others. Once you get to know her though, she is a very nice person. Marie enjoys the quiet more than the hustle and bustle of the city, which is why she was rather hesitant to coming to Credens.
    Other: Althought she rarely does, Marie can sing beautifully.
    Picture:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/65682_anime_1.jpg

We shall start with everyone receiving the call from QB.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    [​IMG]

3. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

[​IMG] Ill make my form when I get back from church later. [​IMG]

4. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Just so everyone knows,

Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter, played by ChickieBooBoo, will be the homeroom teacher. She will be older than the main cast, just to let you all know.

5. ChickieBooBoo

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    Quote:[​IMG]

I expect the sudents to bring me an apple on the first day! [​IMG] jk

6. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Max held her glittering wings in tight "but mom I don't want to go" she said shivering. "I think it will be a big opportunity" her mother replied hanging up the phone. She paused "you will be sent there on a plane in one hour". Max frowned "yes mother. She practically growled. She hurried up the stairs and began to pack her many things.

7. ChickieBooBoo

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    I have to go for now [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. DuckLover2399

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Max sat Down in the last sit one the plane. She wrapped her black windbreaker tight around her slim body. She gripped the letter tightly. She hated planes, preferred to be out flying than stuck in it. She sighed and wondered if any of the other passengers on here were headed for the place her mother called credens.

9. ChickieBooBoo

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    Quote:Max sat Down in the last sit one the plane. She wrapped her black windbreaker tight around her slim body. She gripped the letter tightly. She hated planes, preferred to be out flying than stuck in it. She sighed and wondered if any of the other passengers on here were headed for the place her mother called credens.

Leo sat near the front of the plane on the opposite side as Max, his head leaning against the window.

g2g [​IMG]

10. DuckLover2399

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Max curled up in her seat.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by