1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Crele English Orpingtons--SOLD

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by tdhenson86, Apr 26, 2014.

1. tdhenson86

tdhenson86 Poultry People

I have three Crele Orpington hens. These chickens are from 100% English blood. They are round and fluffy. The Crele color is created when a partridge bird is also barred. These hens are a little less than a year old. They come from Rockin G Ranch lines. Genetically, these are Partridge Barred with Lemon gene. I am selling them since I don't have extra room for an all hen breed (I have no rooster and limited space).

I'm asking $60 each or $150 for all three. I can only ship them if you provide the box and cover shipping. No shipping to VA.

Feel free to email, call or text me at 269-207-9746.

Please note that one hen has deformed toes from an injury when she was a chick (I feel bad admitting this, but I accidentally slammed her toes in the incubator door when she tried to jump out and I didn't see her). However, it does not impair her at all, she scratches, and gets around just fine.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  2. NCGrammie

NCGrammie What's Cluckin'?!

Mar 14, 2012
    Pinnacle, NC
    Are any of these still available?

3. Ssaun113

Ssaun113 New Egg

Mar 12, 2015
    Would you by any chance still have any Crele hen's available? I'm looking for two partridge barred hens. Of course I would pay for both hens and shipping. If you don't, do you know who does have the Crele's? Thank you.

4. tdhenson86

tdhenson86 Poultry People

SOLD

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by