1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Creme D'Argent Trio!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Heartlandrabbitry, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Heartlandrabbitry

Heartlandrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2010
    Washington
    I have a great deal on anyone who wants to start showing or breeding Creme D'Argents. I have a SR buck, two JR does and a JR buck in my deal. I'm only selling them as a package and will not split any of them up! I'm looking into getting more people into this wonderful breed! They are a rare breed and are on the 'Watch' list for the ALBC, the global population is estimated to be under 1,000 Cremes!

The SR buck has shown very well, placing 4/7 (first day) and 2/7 (second day) for SR bucks at WA State Convention in June!! The sire to the three JRs has a leg for BOS and the dam placed 4/10 (first day) and 3/9 (second day) for SR does at convention! I'm asking $65.00 for all four Cremes, with pedigrees included.

SR Buck
    [​IMG]

Heartland's HL25 Buck
    [​IMG]

Heartland's HL13 Doe
    [​IMG]

Heartland's HL26 Doe
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by