Crested Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs, NPIP, AI clean

bluehousefarm

Songster
9 Years
May 21, 2013
Fairview, North Carolina
I have hatching eggs from my flock of Crested Cream Legbars available.
I'm hatching these every week, fertility has been good.
My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean.
My chickens live in very large fenced pastures with plenty of access to natural food, in addition to the high quality layer pellets and sprouted grains that I'm feeding.

Eggs are $4 each plus $12 shipping for up to a dozen.

Please check my website at blue-house-farm.com.
I also have Swedish Flowers eggs available if you'd like to mix and match.

I'm packing these eggs very well. I double box and each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap, packed in a bubble wrap lined inner box with the aircell pointing up. I have had very good result in hatching shipped eggs that were packed this way, and people who have received my eggs had very good results, too. That being said, please be aware that there is always a risk involved in shipping hatching eggs and I can't guarantee your hatch rate.

Last edited:
We don't get super cold winters here in North Carolina, but last winter was pretty bad. I don't have insulated coops and all my chickens did just fine even in subzero temperatures. Some of the roosters did get a little frost bite on their combs, it healed without an issue. My Swedish Flowers laid the best through the winter of all the breeds I raise.

Cream Legbars are an auto sexing breed. So to order straight run could get you a whole box full of cockerels.

I have hatching eggs from my flock of Crested Cream Legbars available.
I'm hatching these every week, fertility has been good.

My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean.
My chickens live in very large fenced pastures with plenty of access to natural food, in addition to the high quality layer pellets and sprouted grains that I'm feeding.

Eggs are $4 each plus $12 shipping for up to a dozen.

Please check my website at blue-house-farm.com.
I also have Swedish Flowers eggs available if you'd like to mix and match.

I'm packing these eggs very well. I double box and  each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap, packed in a bubble wrap lined inner  box with the aircell pointing up. I have had very good result in hatching shipped eggs that were packed this way, and people who have received my eggs had very good results, too. That being said, please be aware that there is always a risk involved in shipping hatching eggs and I can't guarantee your hatch rate.

When could you have a dozen of these eggs fresh and ready to ship out? And just to be sure, these are just cream Legbar eggs, correct? I noticed that you have Swedish flower hens available also. I am only interested in the Legbar eggs.
Thank you in advance.
Tammi Jo Wilson

Back
Top Bottom