Crested Khaki Campbell Drake ?s

blissdragon

Chirping
9 Years
Apr 5, 2010
Viroqua, WI
I have a Crested Khaki Campbell drake with a nice big crest...he's one or two years old. I've decided I don't want to raise Khaki Campbells and I'm wondering what to do with this guy.
From what I know about crests, I think this is a good size and well placed. If I were a Khaki breeder imagine I might be very interested to own him.
Does anyone have any suggestions about what I might do or where I might go online to get this guy sold to someone who'd most appreciate him?
Any opinions on the matter of Crested Khakis?
Thank You Very Much
Dana

Hi Dana, First off where are you from?
welcome-byc.gif
, You might just find a good home for him right here, Good luck.
woot.gif

Do you have a picture of him? I have white crested and buff ducks - working on crested buffs, a crested khaki campbell is interesting.

Hi, I'm from Eugene also and have 2 KCs, one being crested. Your drake is absolutely beautiful!! I bought mine here locally and was told the crest would fall off........ yeah right. Then I heard that it's probably a male. He doesn't quack but also doesn't have the extra coloring like yours and feet are not orange. Is your's a mix?? i'm still wondering if mines a male. Was sold to me as two females. Is yours sold and if not is he mellow ?? Here's a picture of mine. Oh, how much are you asking for yours. I'm having probs with uploading pics

Back
Top Bottom