Crested Rouen Duck Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected] Raiser, Dec 11, 2008.

1. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

[email protected] Raiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    I have 3 dozen crested rouen/ pure rouen ducks eggs for sale. The pure rouens have had great fertility. The crested just started laying 2 weeks ago and have not had a chance to test them yet. The pure rouens are production bred and and very colorful. The crested female i have shown and has won 1st, BV, BB and champion medium duck. The eggs will be $15 a dozen for the crested and $10 a dozen for the pure rouens. I can do a mix. Email me for pictures.

2. crazychickenrancher

crazychickenrancher Out Of The Brooder

Nov 13, 2008
    Prague, Oklahoma
    I would like to see some pics... I would love some eggs but it is suppose to freeze here all next week so I would beafraid to have anything shipped right now but after that if you have any i would be interested like early jan maybe?
    -diana

3. ml

ml Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    Super looking ducks. Never seen Crested Rouens in person.

ML

4. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    How much is shipping? The crested are just beautiful!
    Becky

5. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

Sep 10, 2008
    thanks alot. She is very nice and not that loud. Shipping would be $10.

6. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    How many of the crested do you have?

7. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    Never hatched duck eggs...how many days in the bator? Can they hatch with chicken eggs?

8. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

Sep 10, 2008
    I only have the one crested hen. I plan on getting more from her. Duck eggs take 28 days. They could be incubated with chickens but is not perfurred. If you do just set the duck eggs 7 days before you set the chicken eggs.

9. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    They need more humidity than chickens eggs. I usually mist mine a couple time a day if they are in with chicken eggs but of course you run the risk of drowning the chicken eggs. I have hatched both before though.
    Becky

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by