Crested White Ducks 4 sale in MD~ pickup/meet- no shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I have 5 adult breeder Crested White ducks to sell. 4 hens, 1 drake. Also 1 Crested Brown Swedish hen. Good layers. $20.00 each, local pickup, meet within reasonable distance (Cambridge MD, Easton, Kent Island, Linkwood, etc), no shipping (too hot and no boxes big enough). Take all 6 ducks for $90. Cash or Instant Paypal ([email protected]). I hate to sell them but things are tight and we must downsize. Our loss is your gain. PM me if interested, tell me which one(s) by name you want. They are trained to go in & out of their pen. Very tame pets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] male

[​IMG] male

[​IMG]

[​IMG] brown one in pic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    He does not have any black feathers, that is a stain, he loves to get dirty.

[​IMG]

I also have a Trio of Bearded Splash Silkies for sale. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Hey Steph,

Do you have pictures of the trio of splash silkies?

4. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Oh, so sorry Hannah, I sold them already. You sure you don't want any ducks? [​IMG]

5. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:My brother wants ducks, and we had some this spring... but they muddied all the waterers and terrorized my silkies [​IMG] They are very cute though!

6. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    I just wanted to say...

the crested I got from you (I think this same batch of ducklings) is by far the best duck I have. Friendly, smart, listens to commands. I wish I was closer... I'd get these from you. Very good duck... I wish my campbells were as good.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by