Crevecoeur mix gender

I had a New Hampshire like that. He went from sweet, to a none stop human attacker. He became soup.
There will be no hesitation or feeling bad culling them at that point. I am not to stay optimistic with this bachelor coop but I see they're not going to make it easy. I have 2 dark brahmas and they pair up on the others. I've had to add feeders and waterers for the ones they pick on because they will even bully them from the food. At evening I find them roosting together peacefully.

There will be no hesitation or feeling bad culling them at that point. I am not to stay optimistic with this bachelor coop but I see they're not going to make it easy. I have 2 dark brahmas and they pair up on the others. I've had to add feeders and waterers for the ones they pick on because they will even bully them from the food. At evening I find them roosting together peacefully.
Bullying is to be expected. Adding extra food, & water is a good idea. One distraction method I use regularly is throwing grass Sods in the run, so the bullies eat that, while the newbs can eat in peace.

Bullying is to be expected. Adding extra food, & water is a good idea. One distraction method I use regularly is throwing grass Sods in the run, so the bullies eat that, while the newbs can eat in peace.
I like that idea..I will definitely start providing more distractions.😊

Back
Top Bottom