1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Crevecouer Roosters in need of home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Cquigley, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Cquigley

Cquigley New Egg

Oct 29, 2013
    I have two Crevecouer roosters that I found. We have had them for about a month now. When looking online, it says they are endangered and rare. ( Only 500 breeding pairs) If anyone is interested in breeding and would like two roosters they are free to good home.

2. fosterson

fosterson Chillin' With My Peeps

Where are you located?

3. Cquigley

Cquigley New Egg

Oct 29, 2013
    Arizona

4. Poultryboy15

Poultryboy15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2012
    Texas
    can you ship to el paso texas (79924) we have 6 crevecour hens and we had a rooster but lost him 8 months ago in the brooder and we have been wanting pure-bred creveis to sell to the feed store

5. Cquigley

Cquigley New Egg

Oct 29, 2013
    We would be happy to ship them but have never shipped Roosters before so will have to research how to do it. Would you be willing to pay for the shipping?

6. Poultryboy15

Poultryboy15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2012
    Texas
    not sure if i can since i work at a feed store and i just make enough to pay bills,animal feed, and groceries. and after all that i have 15-25$ left for backup groceries

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by