Crimson Complexion Contest. (11-13 to 11-20) Judges needed.

nuthatched

Orneriness & Co.
Premium Feather Member
Nov 9, 2019
God's Country, Az
Welcome to the
Crimson Complexion Contest.

November 13th to November 20th

RULES:
This contest is for all classes of poultry and fowl (chickens, ducks, geese, quail, pheasants, guineas, turkeys, pigeons etc) that have the base color of Red or Mahogany, or are at least 60% Red or Mahogany.
Pictures must be clear and have the bird you are entering front and center.
NO pictures like: Group photos that the subject is hard to see: "This is Chiki my red hen, she's 3rd from the back" or if your picture has resemblance of a picture of Sasquatch: "Here's Duke the Duck, in the back of our 2 acre pasture, silhouetted in high grass and Swamp mist".
Up to 5 pictures per bird are allowed, but you must have a clear head shot and a side or profile shot of your bird. The remaining pictures can be used to showcase certain aspects of your bird.
You may enter up to 3 birds, and use this template for entry. (For sorting purposes)
NAME:
SPECIES:
BREED:
JUDGES NEEDED
RULES for judges.
You are judging pictures based on :
Clarity, presentation, health and the looks of the birds. You may enter your own birds but you cannot judge your own birds.
PM me to volunteer, you won't have to start judging until the 20th.
Prize: gloating rights

Last edited:
*Rubs hands together excitedly* oh ho ho!
I have three red sex links, so red is my major flock color at the moment.
This is Ruth Bader Chicksburg, or Ruth for short. Red Sex Link.
Name: Ruth
Species: Chicken
Breed: Red Sexlink

ruth headshot.jpg

IMG-1853 (1).jpg

IMG-1906.jpg

IMG-2015.jpg

IMG-1932.jpg

Name: Scrappy
Breed: Golden sex link, (I don't know if she is red enough, the pic makes her look lighter, does she still qualify?)
IMG_0487.jpg

I lost Scrappy about a week ago. She was my favorite hen, our best player, so cute, she mad all these funny sounds, and tolerated em the best. I didn't treat her internal laying well enough, I didn't get all the info I needed for treatment, and she passed. This is her best pic, I love you Scrappy!

Name: Scrappy
Breed: Golden sex link, (I don't know if she is red enough, the pic makes her look lighter, does she still qualify?)
View attachment 2409957
I lost Scrappy about a week ago. She was my favorite hen, our best player, so cute, she mad all these funny sounds, and tolerated em the best. I didn't treat her internal laying well enough, I didn't get all the info I needed for treatment, and she passed. This is her best pic, I love you Scrappy!
I'm so sorry that you lost her:hugsShe sounds like such a sweetie.

Name: Round Chicken
Species: Chicken
Breed: Red Sex Link
Her name is Round Chicken because when we got them, she didn't have a tail and was very circle shaped. It was a nickname but it stuck. Sorry the pictures aren't as good for her.

IMG-2017.jpg

IMG-2019.jpg

IMG-1969.jpg

She's on the right. I figured that this doesn't fall into the category of 'this is my red hen, she's third from the back' so it'd b ok to use, but if not I can take it out.

Back
Top Bottom