Cristmas shopping coupons questions & thread: post the good ones here

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AHappychick, Dec 1, 2009.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I am so not a savy shopper, but this year I must me more careful as I have a small budget. I know how to find online promo codes and all that but was wondering if there was a place that had regular coupons as well the kind I could print and go to the store with.

Also would I save more shopping online or at the toys-r-us store if anyone knows or has researched that before I would love to know [​IMG]

Also I found the best deal on auto egg turners for hoverbators if anyone is interested. [​IMG] the shipping is free if you order over $60 worth of stuff, so I bought 2 turners and will sell one or keep it as an extra
    each turner was $40 brand new!
    http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=909ab32c-29c4-4a37-9c6a-61ab0268d5b5

lets help each other save a little cash this year and share our good finds!

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

www.retailmenot.com

Get coupons and coupon codes. I got free shipping on a 40$ order from bath and body works.

Lots of great ones there

3. ccshambhala

ccshambhala Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Va
  4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Macy's is doing free shipping if you order $99+ online.
    Not usually much of a Macy's person, but sometimes they do have a decent deal that isn't excluded. [​IMG]

The paper ad I got in the mail also has some things I'm considering... Running Dec 2 - Dec 7
    Includes two 'cards' worth an extra 25% off small electrics, personal care elec, technology, furnigure, mattresses and rugs.
    (Personal Care... would that be like a water pick or hairdryer then? *shrug*)

Like this cute gingerbread apron, oven mitts and chef's hat for kids. $14.99 I may get one for our dotter and our niece, I'm debating.

5pc Set of red popcorn bowls (1lg 4sm) $19.99... thought maybe for my SIL's household... maybe...

Son's grown out of the RC phase, but I still think the remote controlled Ferrari is cool... $24.99

Kids Sleepwear (Carters & our greendog) 50% off (trying to find a nice robe for dotter as she's been begging for one)

Just an assortment of different discounts in different departments... if you're out and about it might be worth stopping in.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by