Critique my new logo

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by taprock, Apr 4, 2011.

1. taprock

taprock Chillin' With My Peeps

This is the logo I designed and I'm looking for some opinions before I print any off. I'm selling flowers, herbs, veggies, hand made items and eggs. But I love my Polish and really wanted one in the logo. Any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

If you scooted, or maybe just rotated, the eggs then you could probably get that printed into circular labels pretty easily without having to snip any of the graphic... I'm pretty sure they make those for home printers, blank sheets of circles that is, that you could maybe use?? Everyone has square or rectangular labels... circles draw my eye more.

LOVE the Polish... though my OCD symmetry laden mind aches for it to be centered... maybe a bit to the left, covering some of that inner sunflower, but with a little of it still peeking out?? Do that and you could maybe add some herbs, or something on the right side? Or would that be too busy? Don't want it to seem too crowded. Hmm, what all hand made items do you do? Or veggies? Oh, or maybe you could move the mums to that side and then center the eggs along the bottom??

3. ~*Sweet Cheeks*~

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Olympia Washington
    I think that is GREAT!!! Colorful, easy to read, and very good artwork that your customers will come to know as your brand.

Good job!

4. ~*Sweet Cheeks*~

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Olympia Washington
  5. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

^See perfect example of why my OCD-ness can be a bad thing. Drives DH nuts.

6. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    Quote:I have a daughter with OCD it does drive me nuts but I love her anyway. You learn to work around it.

7. Quinn4321

Quinn4321 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    I <3 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so jealous of your artistic skills!

8. taprock

taprock Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I hadn't thought of circular labels, that would be something different. I like different!

I do everything in thirds and off cener - art education!

9. TajMaChicken

TajMaChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    Hernando, MS
    [​IMG] LOVE IT!

10. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I like it a lot!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by