Crochet Teddy Bear

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Casper417, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Casper417

Casper417 Chirping

Aug 30, 2014
    Staffordshire
    Hi,

My chicken has been brought up living with a rabbit but my rabbit has recenlty died so im going to crochet him a teddy bear to snuggle up to. Any one got any suggestions of where i can find nice teddy bear pattern approximately 10 inches tall. Thank you.

DSC_0294.JPG

Abriana and The Angry Hen like this.
  2. Abriana

Abriana Psalm 46:5

Awww! They’re cute together. I’m sorry you lost your rabbit. :hugsA crochet bear is a wonderful idea but what your silkie needs is a flock of chickens. In the meantime you can use the bear or a mirror. Chickens are flock animals and do prefer other chickens, your bird will be a lot happier!

3. Casper417

Casper417 Chirping

Aug 30, 2014
    Staffordshire
    I have two other silkies and a lemon brahma but when they were born they picked on Little Chick(the chicken that's on his own). So that's why he ended up living with the rabbit. I do occasionally let them all out in the garden together but i your not watching them they start to fight. The only other option i thought of was to get another rabbit to keep him company.

Abriana likes this.
  4. Abriana

Awww, maybe another rabbit? A living animal would be better.

5. MrsMistyReal

MrsMistyReal Enabler

Aug 6, 2014
    Mississippi
    We have a place called Hobby lobby, try Amazon. That's were I get some of my latch hook stuff from. So sorry for your loss. As posted maybe another rabbit, might help. Eat We aaaaaaaaa

6. MrsMistyReal

MrsMistyReal Enabler

Aug 6, 2014
    Mississippi
    LMBO sorry for that pressed wrong key :lau

Abriana likes this.
  7. Abriana

Lol!

8. OneLuckeyWife

OneLuckeyWife Songster

Jun 21, 2017