Crooked neck Turkey

Henry Tom

In the Brooder
Feb 28, 2022
My turkey has an S shaped neck. I noticed it last Wednesday so I read up on it and started Tylan 50 on Thursday evening. He is gobbling, diarrhea cleared up and running away when I start towards him with a syringe. He eats well and drinks well. I elevated his feed but he prefers on the ground. I offered soft food but he doesn't really like it. I am giving Tylan 50 2cc twice a day along with Pol-Vi-Sol vitamins. I slowly give him the medicine orally as not to choke him. It takes me ten minutes because he will snap that beak and sling the syringe about 5 feet from me then take of away from me. Im sure a Tik Tok video is being made somewhere because all my husband hears it Henry Stop it!!

My turkey has an S shaped neck. I noticed it last Wednesday so I read up on it and started Tylan 50 on Thursday evening. He is gobbling, diarrhea cleared up and running away when I start towards him with a syringe. He eats well and drinks well. I elevated his feed but he prefers on the ground. I offered soft food but he doesn't really like it. I am giving Tylan 50 2cc twice a day along with Pol-Vi-Sol vitamins. I slowly give him the medicine orally as not to choke him. It takes me ten minutes because he will snap that beak and sling the syringe about 5 feet from me then take of away from me. Im sure a Tik Tok video is being made somewhere because all my husband hears it Henry Stop it!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/crooked-neck-turkey-update-2.258511/post-25447928

Back
Top Bottom