Cross stitching charts

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by EweSheep, Nov 14, 2009.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Does anyone knows how to reach a company that made this cross stitch of "In Her Garden"?

I lost my cross stitch pattern chart and need to pick up a new one to finish the rest of the cross stitching. [​IMG]

I've emailed twice and called customer service once (busy signal) and getting frustrated. I didn't think they would be this slacked but it seems like it?

I've been keeping my eyes out on Ebay in case someone got the chart cheap. I am not interested in buying the whole kit, just the chart.

2. alicefelldown

alicefelldown Looking for a broody

Aug 18, 2008
    Do you have the company name?

3. okiemommy

okiemommy Mother of 5, Prisoner to None

May 26, 2008
    Okla-Homa
    It could be b/c it is nearing the holidays ewe. I tried calling for a pattern clarification once on a Christmas stocking pattern, and didn't get a hold of them until after the holidays. Just a thought, but I would keep trying [​IMG]

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Dimenstions is the company name. I have not heard back from them so yes, it could be the holidays!

I will call them back after the holidays and hope for the best! After all, I 've spent two and half years working on it!

5. okiemommy

okiemommy Mother of 5, Prisoner to None

May 26, 2008
    Okla-Homa
    Quote:[​IMG]

I've spent 9 yrs working on mine......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What?! It's MASSIVE! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Yep, it can be time consuming but beautiful! Imagine all those colors and sometimes you feel burned out!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by