Cross your fingers for me!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Kristina, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    I have a batch of Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs going in to day 20 right now and I really want them to hatch! 4 have pipped out of 10 so I'm hoping all goes well! I'll keep everyone updated on the hatch!

2. jazzchicken

jazzchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2007
    Georgia
    I'l be crossing my fingers and hope that you get all pullets! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Good luck, Kristina! I'll be getting some BLRW eggs in the spring from CarriBrown-we're trading Blue Orps for BLRWs.

4. Kristina

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    I was thinking about hitting her up for some LOL Maybe I should put my name in now [​IMG] If everything goes well with these I don't know...will they be laying by spring? [​IMG]

5. speckledhen

They may be laying by late spring.

6. Kristina

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Well as of this morning I have two babies! One is GIANT! I can't wait! There are several more pipped too!

7. speckledhen

Yipppeeeeeeeee! I have four pips this morning from eight eggs in the hatcher. Today is my Day 20. Can't wait to see your babies!

8. Kristina

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Yay Cynthia~ glad your batch is doing good....we are up to 5 babies now and let me tell ya they have some whoopers in there!

9. karri25

karri25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    Congrats!!!!!!! I want pics if you get a sec!

Next year I want some of those sooo bad! Just don't tell my husband, I'll just say they are really weird looking giant Millies:D

10. Kristina

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    Well the hatch is finished and I ended up with 7 BIG babies! I will try to get pics tommorrow afternoon. [​IMG] We are going to the circus so I'll have to do it when I get back. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by