Crosses help

KikiDeAnime

Spooky
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
I'm wondering what the offspring might possibly look like.
And also what colors I will get 50/50 of or other % of

Cockerels:
1 Bantam Gold Laced Polish
1 Bantam White Crested Black Polish

Pullets/Hens:
1 Bantam Cochin/Silkie (Hen)
2 Buff Orpingtons (Hens)
1 Blue Wyandotte (Hen)
2 Black Sex Links (Hens)
1 Olive Egger (Hens)
1 Bantam Buff Laced Polish (Pullet)

Current Baby Chicks:
1 Black Australorp (Pullet)
1 Red Sex Link (Pullet)

Please understand that I will be getting more pullets/hens to add to our flock so that our number of pullet/hens aren't low. Right now the cockerels are leaving the girls alone due to me putting them in their place and making them see me as the leader of the flock. Also the older hens attack them

Last edited:
I don't have the time to write out each and every cross result. But. Most of the possible crosses will result in mostly black birds with red leakage.

I don't have the time to write out each and every cross result. But. Most of the possible crosses will result in mostly black birds with red leakage.
Thank you so much! This is actually helpful (and easier for me to understand)
That's quite interesting. For now I only plan to take the eggs from the BL Polish pullet next spring to hatch out some Polish. I sort of wish our house chicken could go out there because she's a Polish too but she can't walk and I don't want to put her through any stress

Aw poor baby
Flying Eagle.jpg

She cute. Why can't she walk?
I'm not sure.
I first thought she had mites and they caused her to limp but I found none. I then thought she had bumblefoot but didn't see it. She wasn't injured either. She also wasn't low on anything important(Vitamins, Calcium, etc).
I feel bad because I tried everything I could to help her but she went from limping to a struggling hop on one foot. I'm just so glad that my parents were nice enough to allow her to be a house chicken.

Thank you so much! This is actually helpful (and easier for me to understand)
That's quite interesting. For now I only plan to take the eggs from the BL Polish pullet next spring to hatch out some Polish. I sort of wish our house chicken could go out there because she's a Polish too but she can't walk and I don't want to put her through any stress
Aw poor baby

Back
Top Bottom