Crossroads Poultry Show 2011-History and Reflection

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by HallFamilyFarm, Nov 1, 2010.

1. I will be attending as a spectator.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I will be attending as an exhibitor.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. I will not be able to attend.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm APA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Monticello, Arkansas
    Updated 10/31/11: Crossroads Poultry Show 2011-History and Reflection

Please post your thoughts and experiences of Crossroads 2011!

There is a thread to post for Wanted @ Crossroads. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=572593&p=1

http://www.crossroadsofamericapoultryclub.com

OCTOBER 28-30, 2011 ~ Indianapolis, Indiana. Crossroads II Show. 2011 APA National & 2011 ABA National.

Make plans now for this huge event. Largest Poultry Show in the entire century! Stay tuned to this thread, click on the link above or subscibe to the Poultry Press or Exhibition Poultry[​IMG] Magazine to stay informed!

http://www.poultrypress.com

http://www.exhibitionpoultry.net/

If you are bringing anything to sell at Crossroads, please post what you are bringing, briefly, as well.

UPDATED: The show catalog will be online soon at the link above. Below is the entry form.

Updated 10/16/01: Entries have closed. However, admission is free so everyone should at least try to visit during the show!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  2. Brody's Broodello

Brody's Broodello Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2009
    Maryland
    Hubby already made all his plans for this one months ago!

3. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    hmm this sound good only about 5 hours from us [​IMG]

4. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    I will be there! Showing a few bantam Polish, and maybe a standard tolbunt Polish if her crest finishes feathering out by then. [​IMG] Will be trailering up there with my friend & show buddie, Maria (Crunchie) and dragging my hubby along kicking and screaming. [​IMG] Can't wait!

5. Ryu

Ryu Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    I am horribly allergic to rabbits, can't risk it with the ARBA National there at the same time. I would probably go otherwise.

6. mame1616

mame1616 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2008
    Middletown, NJ
    Quote:Me too! Me too! I wish you lived closer - I'd hop in with you. A bunch of us from the club are planning on trying to go out together, but rental vans are not cheap. Then, after we stack up all our show birds, we need room for what we buy! Do they rent tractor trailers? [​IMG]

7. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    Quote:Me too! Me too! I wish you lived closer - I'd hop in with you. A bunch of us from the club are planning on trying to go out together, but rental vans are not cheap. Then, after we stack up all our show birds, we need room for what we buy! Do they rent tractor trailers? [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I wish you lived closer, too! Of course, you could always drive down here anyway and hitch a ride with me. lol Ah, then you could visit and see my place and the feathered and furred crowd within! [​IMG] Ooooo, that DOES sound like a good idea! [​IMG]

8. mame1616

Jan 30, 2008
    Middletown, NJ

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I wish you lived closer, too! Of course, you could always drive down here anyway and hitch a ride with me. lol Ah, then you could visit and see my place and the feathered and furred crowd within! [​IMG] Ooooo, that DOES sound like a good idea! [​IMG]

Totally! Except that you are still six hours from me, and I would have to drive all that way alone! Maybe we could meet up off of 95?

Listen to me, like we're going next week! [​IMG]

9. Poultry Run Farm

Poultry Run Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Maine
    We are sooo going to try for this one. Going to miss the Ohio National, couldn't get the time off for it. We are a short 18 hours away [​IMG]

10. mame1616

Jan 30, 2008
    Middletown, NJ
    Anyone know anything about the hotels the club recommended for the show? They are two Marriots by the Keystone Crossing. But, they seem a little far away from the fairgrounds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by