Ended Crowing Rooster Photo Contest

Pics
Here is my silkie Sweet William crowing after a blow dry
808BC55F-1242-4C45-9716-B984FFB726F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Me too lol
There's just something so hilarious about a bird, outside looking in 🤣
I need to get a pic of my friend's turkey...Jenny walks up the steps, across a large deck, and stares through the sliding glass door, and she will knock, tapping the glass with her beak, waiting to be acknowledged! She wants pets & treats & she may even eat to come inside & hunker down on the large dog bed, where a bunch of elderly cats are napping, too. The harmony between chickens, ducks, turkey, cats & dogs is amazing! ❤️

Last edited:
There just something hilarious about a bird, outside looking in 🤣
I need to get a pic of my friend's turkey...Jenny walks up the steps, across a large deck, and stares through the sliding glass door, and she will knock, tapping the glass with her beak, waiting to be acknowledged! She wants pets & treats & she may even eat to come inside & hunker down on the large dog bed, where a bunch of elderly cats are napping, too. The harmony between chickens, ducks, turkey, cats & dogs is amazing! ❤️
My Skye did that today. The girls have taken over my back porch (hello poop zone) and my art desk is by the double glass doors. She kept pecking the glass to get my attention lol. Treats were forthcoming needless to say.

Back
Top Bottom