Crushed chicks

Chicken Kate

Chirping
Feb 20, 2018
McLeansville North Carolina
Bad situation random snow storm showed up, fell through the roof (not sure how or why) i walked out to check on chicks. The brooder box was soaking wet and two chicks close to death by being trampled on. I ran them to the blow dryer. Both are alive and now chriping and trying to walk..please look at my EE foot, what can i do to fix her foot. The other was Covered in wet wood chips, i have to keep wiping her down. She is off balance obviously..but okish. Im wondering how to fix the foot.

Bad situation random snow storm showed up, fell through the roof (not sure how or why) i walked out to check on chicks. The brooder box was soaking wet and two chicks close to death by being trampled on. I ran them to the blow dryer. Both are alive and now chriping and trying to walk..please look at my EE foot, what can i do to fix her foot. The other was Covered in wet wood chips, i have to keep wiping her down. She is off balance obviously..but okish. Im wondering how to fix the foot.
Would help to post picture lol

Attachments

• 20180314_120044.jpg
    20180314_120044.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 15
How old are they? Most of the time they will be fine depending on age. I have had many chicks with broken toes or legs and they healed fine. This one might have a permanent limp though.

Back
Top Bottom