Cryptic Writings: The Complete Quotamentagram (including exclusive Honeymoon experience)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Ducks and Banny hens, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Ducks and Banny hens

Ducks and Banny hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    'Are you Pregnant, Sir?'

'I need some Aspirin; My Chickens hurt'

'If I were to die right now, I don't think I could look my children in the face'

'When I grows up, I wanna be a Canoe Surgeon'

'I happen to like My Potbelly; Me and my fat, you know, we're close. I'm too attached to part with it!'
    __________________________________________________________________________________

"I wonder how many pennies are in 93 cence?"

"You went skinny dipping? How'd you go skinny dipping? You don't own a bathing suit!"

"If a dime is worth 10 pennies, then why is the penny 1.364 times bigger than the dime?"

'Hello, I need an X-ray. My hand seems to have some broken bones; somebody didn't appreciate my vivid sense of humor'
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

'No matter what the size difference, anything can be put into an oriface using a funnel and a toilet plunger'
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

'There is nothing quite so romantic as sitting alone watching the sunset, and thinking about the future, while sitting submersed in the mud petting a barrow'
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'No, Nelly. I won't sell you any pumpkins'

"You mean there are actually people out there who don't own chickens?!?"

"With gas prices as high as they are these days, we can't afford not to own a syphon"

"I don't care what any scientists say, Christmas Eve is the longest day of the year"

"If you're so upset about being short, why don't you squat down?"

"I was a little nervous about going Icefishing in November. My apprehension was made all the more legitimate when tom dropped his sandwich and it broke through the ice..."
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't think he meant it like that, but he sure can run away fast..."

"Your Sock's untied"

"I've been searching for days, but I've finally done it. I've discovered the cure for inquisity"

"...Oh, I'll be okay. I only stuck my arm down into a hollow trunk to see if that coon was still there. Apparently it was."
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That poor Rooster. That poor, sticky Rooster."

"We're the only hockey team in the world that uses chainsaws as sticks"

"I think something's wrong with this map. See, it says 'GO TO CANADIAN TIRE, TURN LEFT, WALK INTO A WALL, THEN WALK IN A RANDOM DIRECTION.'"
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Merry Joseph and Happy Root Beer!"

"I have a really short attention spa- Hey, look! A twig! Neat!"

"Can't you see we're in the middle of a very heated calm angry quiet discussion?!?!"

'It gets could up here. One day last months we walked into a Non-Smoking Facility and they threw us out for breathing.'
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

'The Radio is a marvelous device! It keeps me up to date. If it weren't for the Radio, I wouldn't have known there was a war going on. Gee, I sure hope the Yankees win.'
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Did you yawn? All by yourself?!? Good boy! You yawned all by yourself! You're so talented!!!!'
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Correspondances coming soon.

2. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    corespondences!!!! WHAT?????

3. Ducks and Banny hens

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    Don't get n a tizy Laura -- they're just the multiple quotes, like the Honeymoon joke or the Bulletin board joke -- quotes with more than 1 person.

4. chicklover16

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    *whew* I thought you meant PM conversations.

5. Ducks and Banny hens

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    I'm not going to put the multiple quotes here - I'll have another thread for that.

6. YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!![​IMG]

7. chicklover16

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    actually I think he is menatally deranged.

8. Ducks and Banny hens

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    Now now, someone who wheres a night gown all day under there dress is not me!

9. [​IMG]then what DO you wear underneath your dress?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  10. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Overrun With Chickens

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    Actually, yes, Banny where's a dress.

He is a girl; undercover, that's how he know you can even where a nightgown under a dress.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by