Crzychickenlady Bittersweet goodbyes to her chickens

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Fudgie, Oct 3, 2009.

1. crzychickenlady

crzychickenlady Songster

Jan 31, 2007
    That makes me feel so much better!

I was thinking about them all night, wondering if I did the right thing. I couldn't sleep last night worrying about them.

I know you will spoil them like I did. I was SO worried about Dottie getting used to being outside, but I think that is what she needed, I know she loved me and being in the house with me, but I also know she wanted to be a chicken and be with other chickens too. YAY for Dottie and being top dog, I'm so happy for her!! You know she was my baby!!

I kept my composure pretty well until you guys drove off, then I went out into the "coop" to hide from the kids so they wouldn't see me blubber like a baby, lol. [​IMG]

I did feel a little better when I finally got ahold of David, so glad he went with us yesterday, I needed the help with the kids. We had a good time at Worlds of Fun even tho we pretty much froze the whole night we were there cos we rode the Fury of the Nile first...duhh.

I can barely move today, I know I can't do these things anymore, but I wanted the kids to have some fun.

Thank you Jenny for being such a good friend and taking my babies and spoiling them like I did! [​IMG]

2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Yeah me too, I told Heather now we both will cry! I knew how much it upset you all to have to give them up! Sorry you have to go through it!

Don't mention it about me taking your babies! You know they will be spoiled LOL!!!

3. Fudgie

Here they are playing in the dirt! Just hanging out in the shade!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. crzychickenlady

crzychickenlady Songster

Jan 31, 2007
    They look so happy! I'm so glad they are adjusting well!

Give them all kisses for me!!!

5. Fudgie

OH I WILL!!!! Jessica is taking Sophie, Smokey, Mrs B and Peaches to the show!!!!!! WOO HOO you have celebrities!!!! [​IMG]

PS. Dottie LOVES being in the pen with all the others. She is top dog and loves her new place in life. I am glad, I was a little worried letting her be with all the others but she is doing just fine! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Jessica said I was wrong and Peaches is an EE. See how much I know! LOL

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: