CT - Free Amerecuana Roosters! 5 months old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by icewb8, Sep 4, 2007.

1. icewb8

icewb8 In the Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    Since the roos started crowing my neigbors have gotten upset, they just dont seem to understand it. But I am being forced to give away all my roos since I'm not going to eat them. If you are thats fine just dont tell me. If you're interested please let me know they really are in need of a good home.

Mark

2. Aimless Farmer

Aimless Farmer Songster

Jul 25, 2007
    N. Central MA
    HI,
    A few questions about your roos.
    How old are they? How are they with people? How do they treat the ladies (hens)? I have four 5 mo. old Araucanas/EE's (had 6 until a few weeks ago...sniff). Where in CT are you? I'm in N. Central MA, but have friends near Hartford. Am willing to drive. Also, any pictures to post?

3. canubtrue

canubtrue In the Brooder

Sep 29, 2007
    I live in shreveport, la and i am looking for a good rooster for my hens.. I have an antiques shop and live on 5 acres in the country... please email me or call me at 318 8407013 i am willing to pay for the shipping of the rooster if i know the pice. Thanks again

Ray Stevenson

4. Illinois_ Kelly

Illinois_ Kelly Songster

Sep 13, 2007
    Marion, Illinois
    I've been looking for an Americauna rooster for a while no but with no luck. All of the ones I've found are in California. If you're willing to ship, please let me know. I will absolutely NOT eat him! I have 8 lovely ladies who aren't interested in any of the roosters here. I'm thinking they need one their own breed.

Please let me know.
    ~Kelly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: