cuckoo marans and black langshan eggs available to ship tuesday

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mergmet, Apr 14, 2008.

1. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

very dark marans eggs $55 per dozen includes shipping

black langshan eggs $55 per dozen includes shipping

tuesday only! paypal only!

email me before 2 PM EST for the offers!

thanks!
    M

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I swear everyone is just screaming at me "get a bator get a bator" AHHHHHH must resist the urge to go behind my parents back order these and use my schools bator must resist !!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

3. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    What color are the Marans? You got any pics of the Marans eggs? Thanks........ed

4. mergmet

I have some photos of eggs not as dark as these on my site www.endlessfarm.net. at least one photo of a cuckoo marans hen and one of a rooster also

these come from an established marans breeder who has been improving the color for years. She sent them up for the swap meet but no one up here knew what they were.

the eggs are at least a 6

sorry no photos, if these don't sell tuesday before 2 PM EST when I leave on my trip I will set them myself

and Henry, don't get into trouble !! I feel your pain

thanks
    M

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    LOL they will know if I am going to carry out my evil scheme LOL I won't be able to keep quite about it. I told my mom yesterday that if broody hens don't hatch chicks they die [​IMG] I was joking and telling a little white lie all at the same time. The marans are beautiful AHHH
    I wish. I am just getting my first eggs now and even though she is off hatchery stock my one marans hen that is laying is laying decint eggs [​IMG]

Henry

6. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:I think I know where you can get some hatchin eggs, wouldnt want to see your broody DIE,

P.S. Pancakes 2nd hatch started this afternoon

P.S.S. Your eggs made it here and are in the bator 21 days and counting, actually 19 since I set them Saturday night. My kids thought it was Christmas unwrapping eggs

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  7. mergmet

henry, I started my marans with some hatchery cuckoos, its where I fell in love with them!

Dennis, thats great! I should have guineas popping out soon!

keep me posted on the hatch

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by