CUCKOO MARANS/EASTER EGGER COMBO??-PA 16+ for 30.00 shipped

bugladyleah

Songster
11 Years
Apr 7, 2008
PA
Hello...My birds are laying again after hatching babies. I currently have nice dark brown cuckoo maran eggs and large green Easter Eggers laying. My EE only lay green/blue eggs, have cheek poofs and are various colors. All eggs are packed carefully and shipped priority. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!!

Leah

8557_p3110001.jpg

Pics of marans eggs with a Buff Orpington egg

8557_45309926_th.jpg

Easter Egger eggs

What does it mean to subcribe to the topic ? I'm in a different world than your's , Zone 10 , Far too hot to hatch chicks now but I would like to buy Eggs in October ...... Do you have both Aracaunas and Americanas ? ? . Please put me on your mailing list , ALAN B .
smile.png
E-mail - [email protected] , Thankyou , ALAN B .

ALAN B . :

What does it mean to subcribe to the topic ? I'm in a different world than your's , Zone 10 , Far too hot to hatch chicks now but I would like to buy Eggs in October ...... Do you have both Aracaunas and Americanas ? ? . Please put me on your mailing list , ALAN B .
smile.png
E-mail - [email protected] , Thankyou , ALAN B .

If someone posts on this topic, you'll be sent an email.​

I will have eggs in Oct. Just keep me in mind if I forget to email you!

Thanks, Leah

~sigh~ I had three people contact me wanting these eggs, yet not one has paid...so....they are back up for grabs. At this point, I have almost a dozen of each that I am willing to include. These really should go out tomorrow so they are nice and fresh.

Thanks, Leah

smile.png
LEAH ; I look forward to doing business with you , But as I have said , My experiance is they will not survive my zone 10 summer .... Unless free-range with Mother Hen !! Mother Hen knows HOW !!! ...... TEMP. Here is higher than the Incubater Thermosat and It cannot be controled under A.C. either > Send me your postal so when the proper TIME arrives I can send you an advance check ..... Thankyou , ALAN B . P/S I would also like to have a couple of your White Silky Hens , That way I would have Some dependable Setters , on SITE ... I've never had a Silky , only read about them !!! Advise me ,
smile.png

i really wish i could buy these eggs, having some money trouble will try you again in about a month.
sad.png

Last edited:
LEAH ;
smile.png
what doe's pm16 mean ? I'm ready now , send me your postal so I can return a check please , THANKYOU .... ALAN B . to ... [email protected]
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom