Cuckoo marans eggs-Tn

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ginasmarans, Jan 18, 2008.

1. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    My hens are starting to lay so I am booking orders. Right now I have the week of 2-25 and onwards open. I will ship until it gets too hot,around Mid-May or so. The price is $18/doz which includes shipping and confirmation. I have both clean and feather shank which are kept separatly.I have only gotten a few eggs,so I can't say for sure how dark the eggs will be, but here are a ew pictures of what I have gotten. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The lighter eggs are speckled sussex eggs. The marans eggs actually look darker than the pcture in person. Must have been the light.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  2. CHICKENHEAD

CHICKENHEAD Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2008
    Hello I was told to talk to you about some Speckled sussex eggs, I would also like some cuckoo maran eggs. How bout 6 of each? how much would you charge me shipped to Oklahoma? How soon could you send me some? I am fixing to put a big batch of eggs in the bator so I would need them asap! Thanks!

3. ginasmarans

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    sent you a pm

4. ginasmarans

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    Since this post has re-surfaced, I thought I had better update. Right now the first available ship date is 4-7. I still plan to ship until the weather gets too hot, around mid-May here, possibly to the end of May.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by