Cuckoo Marans, Jersey Giants, Spitzhauben & More for Sale in OK

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okcarla, Feb 21, 2009.

1. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    My hens are laying well so I'm offering these hatching eggs for $30 for 10+ eggs ... shipping is included. I can send up to 2 orders of eggs plus extras in a priority box and put styrofoam packing peanuts around the bundle of eggs to help insulate them from temperature extremes. Discount of $10 if you buy 2 orders.

Here's some pic's of my birds:

Cuckoo Marans (I have 2 blue cuckoo hens along with mostly regular, darker cuckoo hens and 2 feather legged roos) My feather legged cuckoos come from Kelly Cratty lines.

My hens are laying well so I'm offering these hatching eggs for $30 for 10+ eggs ... shipping is included. I can send up to 2 orders of eggs plus extras in a priority box and put styrofoam packing peanuts around the bundle of eggs to help insulate them from temperature extremes. Discount of $10 if you buy 2 orders.

Here's some pic's of my birds:

Cuckoo Marans (I have 2 blue cuckoo hens along with mostly regular, darker cuckoo hens and 2 feather legged roos) My feather legged cuckoos come from Kelly Cratty lines.

[​IMG]

2 Blue Jersey roosters with 5 black hens, and 10 blue hens

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  2. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Egg Pic's

[​IMG]

Cuckoo Marans on the left ~ Jersey Giant on the right

I also have Apenzeller Spitzhauben, Brabanter, Easter Egger, Egyptian Fayoumi, and Turken hatching eggs.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by